Register for the ‘Healthcare cost reduction and improved quality of life with evidence-based weight loss in diabetes and osteoarthritis’ Seminar
Posted On: 11th March 2019
TDMR Europe is delighted to announce that it will be delivering the free seminar ‘Healthcare cost reduction and improved quality of life with evidence-based weight loss in diabetes and osteoarthritis’, alongside The World Obesity Federation, taking place on 16th April, 11:00am -1:00pm, at the University College Dublin, Conway Institute of Bio-molecular and Biomedical Research, Dublin, Ireland.
The event will gather policymakers, researchers, academics, nutrition and health organisations to discuss the most recent innovations of the industry, including the latest findings of the DiRECT and DROPLET studies, marking a watershed moment in the recognition of the significance and potential for formula food diets (TDRSs and MRPs) to alleviate disease, prevent diabetes and significantly reduce healthcare costs.
Speakers will include:
- Professor Carel le Roux, Chair of Experimental Pathology at University College Dublin
- Anthony Leeds, Bariatric physician Central Middlesex Hospital, England, on behalf of TDMR Europe
- Mike Lean, University of Glasgow, Scotland
- Mikael Fogelhom, University of Helsinki, work package leader on EU 7th Framework funded PREVIEW project
- Henning Bliddal, Director, Parker Arthritis Institute, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Joe McSorley, TDRs user, Paisley, Scotland
- Nerys Astbury and Seamus Kent, University of Oxford, England
*A networking lunch and drinks will follow the event.
TDMR Europe represents the voice of European manufacturers and distributors of formula diet products, including Total Diet Replacements (TDRs) and Meal Replacement Products (MRPs), that provide weight loss and weight management programmes for overweight and obese individuals.
The World Obesity Federation represents a global community of professional members of the scientific, medical and research communities from over 50 regional and national obesity associations, dedicated to solving the problems of obesity.
World Obesity recognises the event of an outstanding educational standard through its SCOPE Accreditation programme by awarding 1 SCOPE point.
Places are limited, please register for the event at email@example.com